Data Operations/Lead Machine Learning Engineer
|Location||Woodcliff Lake, NJ|
|Category|| Data Management|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR9920033103|
The Data Operations Group within the Neurology Biometrics division is seeking a Data Operations / Lead Machine Learning Engineer – to drive drug development through predictive modeling of disease and drug response. The role will focus on enabling analysis of high-dimensional data. The Lead will collaborate closely with Data Scientists in Stat Methodology / Machine learning group, as well Software Engineer in the IT group, to support projects in various stages of development.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with two or more of the following languages:
- R, Python
- Experience with data wrangling from SAS servers and unstructured data (omics, imaging) from other sources.
- Experience with sophisticated data science methods and tools used to implement Predictive Machine Learning (including deep learning: e.g., Neural Networks using PyTorch/TensorFlow).
- Actual experience working on cloud servers and HPC clusters- setting up analysis pipelines (genomics, image, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Advanced data analysis.
- Data storytelling.
- Visual Analytics and apps deployed on the Web.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Master's Degree required.
- Proven track record of developing, deploying, and supporting data science platforms.
- Experience developing front-end interface (Webservers) to statistical models.
- Experience managing and coordinating with IT/Software engineering personnel to maintain secure and compliant tools and applications.
- Experience with developing and deploying cloud-based tools or distributed computing environment (HPC clusters).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Experience in managing different workstreams and coordinating tasks with internal teams and outside consultants.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.