The Business Analyst, Salesforce & Business Intelligence will elicit, analyze, and document business requirements from key stakeholders within company. This role will work collaboratively with technical teams within Salesforce and IT departments to analyze and solve business challenges and implement new solutions and improve existing processes utilizing Salesforce.com and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Gather, develop, and analyze business requirements for solution design on the Salesforce.com platform. Responsible for documenting, reviewing and approval of Business Requirements Document and Functional Specification with Key Business Stakeholders.
- Gather and facilitate reporting requirements between Key Business Stakeholders and Business Intelligence team.
- Responsible for Business Process Analysis and Design. Provide Gap and Impact analysis, define user stories, develop test cases, and create and maintain functional design documentation.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Administration and Development Teams to design and implement innovative Solutions using the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Support and train end-users, develop and maintain training documentation, monitor and enforce system and process adoption.
- Implement and maintain user standards and process documentation to support various business processes.
- Provide support for production and incident management, including ad hoc support requests.
- Facilitate analysis/triage, prioritization, and implementation of business requests and defects.
- Perform validation and facilitate user acceptance testing and sign off.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Business Stakeholders and IT.
- Remain current with Salesforce releases and evaluate and recommend new feature and functionality where feasible.
- You will be successful if you have
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com Administration with working knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Mobile, Pardot Marketing, Lightning Components.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools as an end-user along with knowledge of data sources to support reporting output.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze and creatively solution complex business problems.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and results driven.
- Ability to work independently and quickly get up to speed on current implementation and processes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a strong ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 Years of Salesforce.com hands-on Administration/Business Analysis Experience.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Business Analysis and Business Process implementation.
- Preferred - Salesforce Administrator Certification and Salesforce Business Analyst Certification.
- Experience in the hotel industry is desired but not required.