ASP.Net MVC Developer
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR5520022505|
Responsible for designing, developing and deploying multi-tiered windows and/or web applications in Microsoft .NET. Responsible for developing windows-based applications or web portals from initial scope through product support.
- NET distributed application development.
- NET MVC development.
- Use AJAX libraries and frameworks.
- Use Telerik controls and components within .NET.
- Create/Consume SOAP and REST web services.
- Create reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2012/2016.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers.
- Ad-hoc configuration and maintenance.
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Has developing proficiency in programming objects such as SQL stored procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of ASP.NET.MVC development.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of requirements to maintain company website and use of AJAX to develop client facing pages.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems.
- Thorough knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Azure services knowledge a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2016.
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming web applications in .NET using C#/VB.NET.
- Solid understanding of programming SQL objects (procedures, triggers, views, functions).
- Solid knowledge of OO design and coding.
- Must be detail oriented. Must work under limited supervision. Must demonstrate good analytical skills as it relates to data identification and mapping and excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task and be able to work within deadlines; must be team-oriented, but also be able to work independently.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.