Manager, Clinical Programming
|Location||Woodcliff Lake, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Job ID Number||DR9920051907|
The Manager of Clinical Programming – Data Operations in Integrated Oncology Data Services (IODS), Oncology Business Group (OBG), will manage SAS programming group by developing, programming and management of different Oncology studies. As a manager assist in the areas of resource planning, budgeting and preparing project plan for programming activities for individual studies. Collaborate with different group for the development of complex data review listings, Tools, Macros and Generic SAS programs. Design and develop Standard SAS macros, standard programs, and other utilities to expedite SAS programming activities and usage by the Oncology Data Management and other areas of Clinical for data review. Ensure programming guidelines are followed within SAS programming group. . As a manager, ensure all programming documents are developed & maintained. Should be able to lead or participate in Global or functional area projects. This role is responsible for developing advanced programming skills within the group to maintain a programming staff with diverse skills, abilities, and competencies meeting the business needs of SAS Programming. This position requires the Manager with hands on experience to support programming activities within the SAS programming group.
- Ensures that the SAS Programming department meets established timelines, provides high quality deliverables, complies with project requirements, and conducts projects within budget. 30%.
- Work on individual compound(s) or project(s) to develop Standard Programs and Macros. 30%.
- Work on Global Projects (Company & OBG). 10%.
- Assigns programmers to projects in a manner which keeps programmers at their utilization goal, and which matches programmers to projects appropriate to their skills, training and experience, while also providing opportunities to work with varied projects, and teams. 10%.
- Keep in touch with standards CDisc, FDA, PMDA, EMA requirements and guide the group accordingly. 10%.
- Support submission related work and agency questions. 10%.
- Support SDTM group for validation and at critical times develop SDTM package (aCRF, Define.pdf, sSDRG, datasets).
- Candidate should have BS/MS in related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of SAS programming experience and 2 year of Managing SAS group experience.