SAP Commerce (Hybris) Developer
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation Details||$90K-$110K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR9920042102|
- Participate in software design, development and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration, and performance testing.
- Perform production monitoring, problem resolution and peak season readiness activities for the Hybris modules.
- Provide support in technical emergency events and help resolve issues no matter when the failure occurs to minimize the business impact.
- Review, analyze, and solution change requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates.
- Independently interface with internal and external development teams, creative UX designers and business users.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required.
- 3-5 years of experience developing SAP Commerce applications.
- Experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) 6.x and higher.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris backend development.
- Java technologies and design patterns: EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets.
- Framework: Spring, Hybris.
- Database technology: JDBC, spring JDBC.
- Server: Apache web server, Hybris Tomcat cluster environment.
- RDBMS: MySQL, HSQLDB, Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris components.
- Assisted Services Module and B2B accelerator.
- Backoffice usage and customization.
- Solr Customization.
- ImpEx, Data Modeling, Cache, Cron Jobs.
- Good understanding about Hybris Tomcat cluster environment, Apache web server, F5 load balancer, CDN.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment and using tools such as TFS Git, Jenkins, Sonar.
- Datahub development and integration to SAP ERP/ SAP PI is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Synchronous Order Management and Asynchronous Order Management connecting with SAP ERP or SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Working knowledge of web analytics solutions such as Google analytics is a plus.
- Overall experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment is a plus.
- Certification in SAP Hybris Development is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
Education & Other Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or in a web development related field.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed environment.
- Good track-record of executing in a dynamic, team-based environment.
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.