The Manager of Digital Marketing Operations, reporting to the Senior Manager, Strategy & Experience, will be responsible for the success of major digital and marketing operational initiatives to support company’s growth for medical markets in Americas. The focus will be on key areas:
Marketing Operation Platforms and Technology Ownership, including Marketing Automation, CRM, Chatbots, Events and more. The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing all platforms and ensuring they work and sync harmoniously together in a connected environment. Responsible for adoption and correct processes of these tools in the NA Healthcare team and utilize them to drive measurable growth and success for the marketing teams.
Sales Excellence Alignment – Leads the operations between marketing and medical sales teams across for NA to ensure experience from lead collection to opportunity creation is optimized and ideal for both internal and external customers.
Lead Management and UX. The Digital Marketing Operations Manager will ensure regional lead management processes are optimized and support regional marketing execution plans. In this position the incumbent will also guide the team on how to optimize their user-experience and marketing strategies.
ROI Attribution and Reporting – Responsible for leading the regional reporting needs, specifically ensuring ROI and marketing attribution is tracked. Will own and build a consolidated structure in conjunction with the Senior Specialist, Marketing Services.
Digital Knowledge Growth. Responsible for driving automation adoption and collecting as well as sharing best practices to enable company to fully maximize usage of several key platforms. Manage the training and education efforts to ensure platform users are at a competent level.
This role requires an excellent understanding of the digital landscape, specifically automation. He/she should have a strong background in customer-facing digital marketing strategies and have a keen eye for data and trends to support the work.
Key Position Requirements
• Manage all marketing operations platforms and ensure they are connected and synced harmoniously across the business, regions and GBUs.
• Responsible for ensuring all platforms are functioning correctly from a set up and usage perspective and partner with the NA Healthcare teams to support them being used to their full capabilities. This includes:
• Salesforce – Support Role
• SEM Rush
• Responsible for identifying and implementing platform improvements, growth and optimizations.
• Responsible for company being digitally compliant with all legal rules and regulations across different regions and technologies.
• Manage the lead management and online customer experience, ensuring it’s fully optimized and functioning in alignment with global structure, considering regional requirements and platform usage.
• Responsible for leading the research, discovery and analysis of how customers and leads interact with company and how they are treated/followed up on.
• Use data and analytics to optimize user experience across channels for highly efficient follow up and pipeline impact on the business.
• Ensure all parts of the customer journey connect seamlessly and can be tracked accordingly.
• Support the NA HC team with marketing strategies leveraging all operations platforms:
• Governance and adoption of platforms, especially Marketing Automation (Marketo) and ensure correct processes are being followed across all regions and GBUs.
• Ensure all operations data is visible and accurate and help support the regions to understand this data and how to leverage it to measure marketing performance and success.
• Responsible for educating the team on platform capabilities and how they can be leveraged fully into an optimized omni-channel marketing approach.
• Manage the Digital Marketing Specialist and ensure they are knowledgeable in the marketing automation platform to be able to support and educate NA Healthcare team on capabilities and best practices.
• Advising NA HC team on new technologies and marketing techniques.
• Takes a proactive role in educating the team on marketing progress, opportunities for improvement, and best practices to ensure success.
• Educates team on how new technologies can be selected and licensed to match the developing and evolving marketing and business strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience working in B2B digital marketing role.
• Experience with marketing automation software, data and analytics platforms, CRM and CMS software. Knowledge in Salesforce or Marketo is a must.
• Ability to prioritize resources and manage multiple projects, working with a variety of teams around the world.
• Previous experience with managing a team is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
• A digital leader, someone who has a strong passion for digital, personal interest in staying up to date on the latest trends and emerging best practices.
• Strong people management. skills – ability to inspire & influence others.
• Culturally sensitive / International Mindset.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to influence the decision-making process and bring together cross-functional or cross-regional teams
• Strong Interpersonal Skills: excellent negotiation and influencing skills; ability to explain technical concepts to a wider audience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects amongst ad-hoc requests.
• Flexible, able to adapt to a changing environment and quickly learns new technologies and platforms
• Must be creative and artistically inclined, strong problem-solving skills and an out-of-the-box thinker.