Our client is looking for an experienced, self-directed and highly motivated Technical Architect to help with the architecture and implementation of the Digital platform. This role requires a strong understanding of order management development on the IBM Order Management platform to take advantage of the platform capabilities to build and maintain the order management solution for the NA, EU and APAC regions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for architecture and implementation of digital projects to ensure on time and high-quality delivery of our consumer-facing experiences
• Work with the various teams to understand and capture requirements
• Evaluate and design solutions to address business requirements
• Architect and design pipelines, services, process flows and integrations within the IBM Order Management platform adhering to industry best practices.
• Maintain existing code and assets and troubleshoot bugs within a complex, global code base
• Active participation through all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Perform code reviews and approvals
• Lead and establish coding best practices
• Work closely with the PM and PMO teams to understand the business requirements and design solution to support
• Provide level of effort on projects considering complexity and team capacity
• Key participant in scrums and sprint management
• Provide status updates and communication on projects to stakeholders.
• Identifies and surfaces risks to successful implementation
• Work with the internal team and system integrators to architect, review and implement Digital initiatives
• Assist with the transition of enhancements to the team for on-going ownership and support
• Drive efficiencies in the development organization through the use of tools, processes and effective resource management.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Sound knowledge and of experience on the IBM Sterling Order Management platform
• Experience with order management capabilities such as but not limited to inventory availability, sourcing and scheduling, fulfillment, payment integrations, fraud, financial posting, and drop ship
• Experience in web and Business to Consumer (B2C) eCommerce software development and a deep knowledge of software development methodologies
• Knowledge on programming best practices
• Good analytical skills to quickly understand and troubleshoot customer issues
• Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external groups
• High energy, enthusiastic and able to succeed in a dynamic work environment
• Strong capability in partnering with other IT leaders and organizations to jointly deliver integrated applications
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively in a global business environment with all organizational levels