This role will also be responsible for developing detailed documentation for business areas and management as well as strategic planning and implementation. Daily tasks include but are not limited to troubleshooting and resolving issues, monitoring and tracking, auditing, consulting with other departments to resolve systems issues and analyzing, recommending and implementing system changes.
Looking for candidates in NYC/Jersey City/Morristown area or will consider remote in tri-state area.
What you will do:
• Citrix Solution Design and Implementation
• Provide solution to business problems using XenApp and XenDesktop architectures
• Publishes applications using the Management Console
• Design Citrix solutions involving XenApp and XenDesktop technology
• Interface with networking personnel to implement, support and troubleshoot XenApp and XenDesktop perimeter architectures.
• Installing and configuring Storefront
• Maintain up-to-date documentation of all phases of Citrix implementation
• Stay current with emerging technologies including XenServer, VMWare, VDI and application virtualization
• Builds Citrix Servers in both physical and virtual environments
• Support and Maintain Global Citrix Environment
• Supports the Citrix environment 24/7
• Monitor the Citrix environment using EdgeSight and other native and including 3rd party utilities.
• Works with other IT departments to troubleshoot application issues
• Resolves performance issues with a proven methodology
• Resolves ICA client issues
• Performs Software and HW upgrades
• Maintains OS Patch Levels
• Provides Server Support and Implementation
• Performs server OS builds
• Troubleshoot Windows Server and Desktop Operating systems and Active Directory issues
• Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP, and IP Issues
• Provide leadership in your field, collaborate and contribute with the Seneca IT Team Leaders in strategy development.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
• 3+ years of Citrix experience
• 3+ years of experience deploying, automating and supporting Enterprise Citrix environments
• Understanding of and experience with best practices with regards to performance, compliance and security.
• Experience in several of the following areas: Scripting, PowerShell, Active Directory, Group policy, SCCM, Certificates (PKI), Application configurations
• Experience with ESX Server Virtualization, Server hardware technologies and a familiarity with other types of virtualization technologies such as VDI and Application virtualization
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with infrastructure teams to troubleshoot issues and maintain environment, retention and high availability
• Experience with XenApp
• Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix Storefront/Web Interface, and Universal Profile Management
• Knowledge of Citrix Cloud, FSLogix management, and NetScaler ADM & ADC a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to lead people on the team in their area of expertise.
• Good team player in all situations – able to deal with “small team” pressures, pitch in where necessary with other members of the team, and work through difficult situations
• Creative and open mindset for resolving any issues, or working with team to build any solution
• Project Management and Documentation skills.
• Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player.