The Senior Manager, IT Compliance & Reporting role has a broad set of responsibilities within the IT Compliance group, which has the mission of maintaining compliance with regulations, laws, policies, standards, and frameworks. This exciting role plays an important role in bringing new and innovative pharmaceutical products to market through the controlled operations of key IT activities. The role includes:
- Develop and manage the IT Compliance programs
- Socialize programs with key stakeholders and their teams, ensuring collaboration and process adoption.
- Define and Track KPIs and Metrics to drive improvements within compliance areas of responsibilities.
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of compliance risks, and they develop a remediation plan then ensure teams remediate and track events to closure.
- Leads the execution of compliance activities and defines effective ways to work cross-functionally with the teams.
- Supporting teams with their compliance remediation plans ensuring teams are aligning to agreed schedules and timelines.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with key stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experiences in similar industries over 7+ years.
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing IT Governance & Risk Controls processes and procedures and different IT-related frameworks and practices.
- Proven Track Record Preferred: Ability to apply fundamental Information Technology General Controls, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proven Track Record Preferred: Experienced and comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proven Track Record Preferred: Stakeholder engagement and management
- Experience working with ERP, CRM business systems, and cloud concepts and audience is required
- Experience working with J/SOX compliance requirements for a publicly listed company
- Familiarity with security practices and methodologies, security controls, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning.
- Experience in applying IT compliance & security frameworks such as COBIT, 21 CFR PART 11, TOGAF, NIST and ISO 27001 as we advance
- Good documentation and analytical skills are required
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in SDLC methodologies, waterfall and agile
- Proficient PM framework and tools such as Microsoft Project etc.