The Duck Creek Policy administration system Architect will work collaboratively with the delivery team to provide detailed Duck Creek technical design knowledge, recommendations on Duck Creek patterns, best practices and implementation decisions for Duck Creek Policy admin system. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Duck Creek policy admin architecture, solutioning, estimating, best practices, implementation patterns & conformance reviews.
What you will do:
• Responsible for Duck Creek Policy administration architecture, key design decisions & technical escalations
• Provide day-to-day architecture leadership for the Duck Creek Policy admin system
• Duck Domain expert for all Duck Creek policy administration products.
• Own resolution of Duck Creek architecture & technical issues from assigned programs
• Part of the Duck Creek CoE leadership team that ensures quality & consistency across Duck Creek programs
• Contribute to the Duck Creek CoE by authoring Design Patterns or implementation best practice guidelines
• The architect will author solution & design documents and provide technical leadership to Duck Creek Policy administration implementation teams including Product owners, business analysts, developers and testers.
• Partner with Business, Operations and IT delivery teams to successfully deliver transformation programs
• Ensure alignment to architecture & delivery standards and transformation delivery guidelines for all Duck Creek Policy admin implementations.
What you will bring to company:
• 10+ years or more architecture or delivery experience with 4+ years focused on Duck Creek architecture
• Strong IT Architecture experience and expertise with Duck Creek Technical Architecture for Policy admin system
• Technical knowledge of Duck Creek Policy, including product build, integration, debugging, data structures, Duck Creek templates, inheritance models, customization methods, APIs, etc.
• Involvement in multiple policy administration implementations for Tier 1 insurance carriers
• Modern IT architecture, development methodology and automation skills
• Masters or Bachelor of Science Degree – Computer Science or related field
• Communication skills – verbal communication is clear, professional and persuasive in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
• Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Excellent team building and coaching skills. Can successfully organize and direct large teams of people. Energetic leader with a positive attitude and a go-getter drive. Ability to effectively interact with senior management
• Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills and ability for productive collaboration across varying departments. Comfortable building relationships, internally and externally
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Comfortable in voicing his/her opinion and representing the viewpoints of others in a productive manner
• Ability to deal well with ambiguity, conflict and difficult situations, and ability to deal with change in a pro-active and positive manner