Our client is seeking an analytical, organized, and collaborative Digital Product Manager to join our team focused on the Home digital experience.
This role will be responsible for the product strategy, roadmap, and performance of key digital products and capabilities for global Home business and will bring together business, technology, and user experience partners in order to devise, define, and deliver products that drive business and customer objectives.
A deep experience e-commerce and digital consumer experiences across devices and platforms is required with the ideal candidate being curious, innovative, and excited to use data to drive decisions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead and/or work within a cross-functional, highly dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team to develop new digital products and functionality from discovery, requirements definition, UX design, build, and testing through to launch and iteration.
• Provide product vision and direction for key product capabilities, working closely with partners to understand business and customer needs in order to deliver revenue generating, best-in-class user experiences.
• Manage a robust backlog of ideas and the product roadmap with the PMO and various business and marketing teams globally, prioritizing and assigning features to specific releases to meet key objectives.
• Translate roadmap into detailed requirements that provide clarity to complex problems and work with user experience/design, technical architecture, engineering and QA to execute and deliver high-quality products.
• Monitor key performance indicators and customer satisfaction to analyze product performance and measure success against goals, in turn identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders, developing and nurturing relationships in support of multiple lines of business.
• Communicate within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives, ensuring alignment on goals and tactics.
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of company’s customer and business as well as maintain an awareness of competitive products and industry trends to continually inform product direction.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Experience and proven success in translating business strategy and analysis into successful digital consumer products.
• Prior experience within the Luxury Home Furnishing is a plus including integration of high touch Home Delivery services; global order management and Drop Ship supplier solutions; implementation of digital tools and technology to support the commercial home business.
• Ecommerce and global product management experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively level set leadership expectations, identifying MVPs and future enhancements.
• Strong project management skills managing multiple large projects with agile product management experience desirable.
• Excellent communication/writing skills and effective at communicating with and presenting to business partners.
• Comfortable in a highly matrixed, iterative development environment and good at balancing collaboration and advocacy.
• High level of intellectual curiosity with knowledge of competitive products and industry trends.
• Highly organized individual with ability to provide consistent communication and project status updates.