The Sr. Content Developer for Consumer Digital & eCommerce is both creatively and technically savvy. The Sr. Developer will be responsible for front-end development and theming as well as back-end/CMS module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Bringing creative approaches and facilitating out-of-the-box thinking, you will inform top strategic priorities for company and its iconic brands.
- Develop functional and appealing web-based and mobile-based templates
- Partner with marketing and creative teams to build innovative interactive experiences
- Schedule content launches within Salesforce Commerce Cloud and corresponding content management systems (CMS)
- Own & manage the standards for our central design system Figma
- Execute website maintenance and enhancements including but not limited to templates & tagging
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Create mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain ADA compliant standards
- Develop email templates and daily/weekly coding of emails with tight turnaround time
- Daily management of SEO best practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- A/B site testing execution
- Drive operational support during Retail holiday / Black Friday season
- 5+ years in web development
- Bachelor’s degree required, in any relevant business, liberal arts, STEM, or technology/engineering disciplines
- Design systems - Figma, Sketch
- Detailed and organized self-starter, with the ability to manage their own time
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization, Strong customer, quality, and results orientation.
- Effective communication - communicates effectively and at the right level based on the audience
- Ability to use styles and methods that engage customers to achieve glowing results and drive iteration.
- Ability to develop artifacts to support a digital experience management practice
- Experience working and managing iterative delivery tools like JIRA, Confluence