Our client is looking for an experienced, self-directed, and highly motivated SFCC Developer to help with the implementation of the Digital platform as well as sandbox configuration maintenance. This role requires a strong understanding of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to take advantage of the platform capabilities to build and maintain the US, EU, and APAC storefronts. This role also requires a strong understanding of the Business Manager, familiarity with Business Manager configurations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the various product and business teams to understand the requirements
- Provide the level of effort for implementations based on designs
- Participate in scrums and sprint planning meetings
- Provide status updates and communication on projects to stakeholders.
- Work with the internal team and system integrators to implement Digital initiatives
- Sound knowledge and experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Site Genesis and SFRA
- Experience in Business to Consumer (B2C) eCommerce software development
- Experience working on integrating with 3rd Party APIs and Service
- Experience in SFCC Release management.
- Support SFCC releases and maintain configuration documents per release.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- High energy, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively with other developers
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- 2+ years of development in SFCC (SFRA is preferred)
- Familiar with configurations in Business Manager