Point of contact for all production issues and operational support status of all global ecommerce sites (as assigned) including related internal and third-party applications and services that support the ecommerce platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Log and track ecommerce platform production issues and see them through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with e-Commerce development teams, business partners, and IT partners to prioritize, mitigate, resolve and report on root-cause.
- Leverage hands-on experience to lead team to triage and escalate issues to third level support as appropriate.
- Sterling OMS Alert and Exception monitoring to help manage day-to-day OMS activity and maintain system health.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Operational tasks including user management/audits, job monitoring, application/release support.
- Work closely with the developers, release managers, and first-level service desk support team to facilitate acceptance and release of new systems and features.
- Deliver regular site performance reports daily, weekly and monthly.
- Track and gather data for measuring operational trends and identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Maintain operational documentation and knowledge base to streamline incident resolution.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Progressively responsible work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project management or another related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years hands on technical experience in ecommerce or OMS development, software quality assurance or infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e., Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience, promotions planning, etc.) a plus.
- Sterling OMS and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience required.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Microsoft Office, JIRA experience.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to hit project deadlines or address production issues. Limited evening and weekend work is required.
Location: Remote / NYC