The Technical Lead, OMS will be instrumental in delivering digital and business solutions for company using IBM Sterling Order Management (CoC) platform. This role will be based in New York, NY. This position contributes to global OMS development and operations of B2C, Call Center and In-store applications. Must be a proven team leader with critical thinking skills and should have a proven track record in managing diverse projects delivering against tight deadlines in a fast paced and demanding environment. The role demands a strong a sense of urgency as well as communication skills to ensure the team is quality, results and outcomes focused. Ability to handle ambiguity and create opportunity from complexity is necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Partner with cross functional global business teams in prioritizing application requests and provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
• Expertise in implementing IBM Sterling OMS (CoC) solution to support multi-brand, multi-region, multi-channel initiatives.
• Leads design sessions and code reviews of extensions and customizations of the Sterling development framework.
• Supports a wide range of technology projects using IBM Sterling OMS (CoC), including configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
• Collaborates with SME’s, Developers and Business Analysts to extend the capabilities of IBM Sterling OMS (CoC) platform.
• Partners with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
• tax engines, email service providers, Order imports, etc.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 8+ years of experience delivering major Retail IT programs for the business, 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing IBM Sterling OMS solutions.
• At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of IBM Sterling OMS is a mandate.
• Experience in integrating IBM Sterling OMS with SFCC, IBM Integration BUS, Adyen (Payment Gateway), Vertex (Tax engine), Forter (Fraud solution) & Manhattan WMS.
• Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
• Proven ability to partner with quality assurance and UAT teams to ensure quick resolution of config/code bugs found during testing cycles, while maintaining alignment to documented requirements and scope.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders inside and outside of IT as well as vendors and other external entities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction and ability to execute workload to deliver high quality results.