Looking for an OMS developer to join the DevOps team, supporting the US, EU and APAC on IBM COC Sterling. The Developer will be responsible for supporting issues as a Level-3 escalation point, researching resolution, provide SOPS and delivering quality code fixes leveraging best security, performance and coding standards. This role will support a road map of new features/enhancements across the company business providing the opportunity to implement new functionality to support business growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Become an DevOps expert in the eCommerce OMS IBM Sterling software development lifecycle includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support.
• Review and solution callouts from our production Operations team
• Act as the Level-3-4 escalation for raised OMS issues
• Participate as a team member of business analysts, SME, consultants and vendors responsible for delivering business requirements documentation, process flows, functional specifications, and system design and requirement documentation.
• Assesses and analyses technology changes based on requests for change.
• Co-ordinate requests for new feature functionality & change requests with our development partner and ensure quality of the deliverables.
• Own and maintain the OMS Code repository and perform timely code reviews.
• Build & Deploy code to all the environments managed by the team.
• Own and maintain all changes performed via the System Management Administrator.
• Create Technical design documents for Sterling OMS.
• Network with internal and external customers to identify opportunities to improve Order Management through better usage of existing system functionality, development of new enhancements, and/or adaptation of better business processes.
• Co-ordinate product cases and support tickets with the IBM CoC team.
• Participate in tests, including system, integration, and customer acceptance, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
• Mentor and train junior resources in Sterling OMS solution development.
Order Management Production Support and Maintenance (25) %
• Deliver very high quality of production support and maintenance service levels 365/24/7, particularly during times of high volume and peak order taking and processing
• Lead and/or participate in outage calls and Root Cause Analysis for production problems.
• Coordinate with business and support teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports.
• Create SOPs to control the existing issue followed by code in the long term.
• Provide guidance on code functionality related to reported issue
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Experience with Order and Inventory Management (order capture, order allocation, order fulfillment, supply demand matching, inventory management, item catalog management), preferably in a multi-channel environment (eCommerce, Retail)
• Experience in Java programming, XML, XSLT, SQL, languages preferred and familiarity with SOA, XML, REST, JSON
• Familiar with Agile development methodology and tools like JIRA, SVN – GitHub/Bitbucket
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
• Familiar with Messaging systems – MQ/Tibco/Other JMS Systems
• Experience with Sterling OMS application delivery (DOM, SOM, COM)