The User Experience Manager will collaborate with Global Digital Commerce business, process and technology partners across brands, helping to analyze, craft, and prioritize solutions to our Consumer’s most impactful problems. You will collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate business needs into technical product requirements, and work with engineering team(s) to build and deliver world-class technology solutions. You will collaborate with Product Managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive consumer focused, best in class experiences enabling business value.
You will collaborate with experts in the digital commerce space to develop innovative digital experience solutions ensuring best-of-breed customer experiences across the path to purchase customer journey. The team is leveraging the best-in-class digital commerce tools, and you will have the opportunity to hone you experience with them and help evolve our application of them.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
How you will work with Business teams:
• Drive User Experience guidelines and standards to ensure a consistent, best-in-class customer experience within brands and across regions.
• Launch new features/capabilities and drive evolution required to meet the needs of the ever-evolving consumer.
• Continuously engage with Product users, partners, and communities to understand their priorities, challenges, and design solutions that are tailored to the unique consumer journeys and personas of our brands.
• Develops partnership with regional businesses, consumer advocates, experience designers to facilitate cross-brand and cross region roadmaps
• Work effectively across teams and geographies, creating alignment and influencing stakeholders of all levels and of all disciplines across company
What you will work on:
• Evolving the Customer Experience in collaboration with Regional Businesses and Brands to ensure consistency and enable a seamless User journey.
• Manage, Maintain, and Evolve the global design system to provide consistency and better integrate and automate design changes into the User Experience.
• Provides insights on business value while considering user experience designs and optimizations.
• Partner with scrum teams, playing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of defined goals
• Stays connected with industry experts & strategic partners, understanding emerging user experience trends & competitive landscape
• Form a bridge between the business and consumer determining how to reshape the interactions between the business and consumer. Identify what frustrates customers and then determine what would classify as a positive experience for the customer
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Passion for solving customer problems through innovation. Proven track record designing experiences that are engaging and that customers love.
• 5+ years' experience with Digital Commerce ecosystems in the Retail Industry.
• 7+ years' experience in a User Experience/Design role working with Digital Commerce and Marketing solutions.
• Strong creative and experience mindset
• Experience with data analytics, customer feedback, focus groups, and other alternate methods to gain insights to the customer and leverage to refine the User Experience.
• Significant experience with design systems and design tools (Figma a strong plus).
• Experience identifying use case opportunities for Digital Commerce, building POC’s to prove out value and justify investment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, engage and manage through influence across a large global organization
• Demonstrated ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
• B.S. degree in a marketing, digital media, computer science and interactive or graphic design related field or equivalent work experience
• Expert hands-on knowledge of Design Systems and Design Tools (Figma a plus as well as alternate industry tools including Adobe, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Illustrator and Sketch)
• Strong knowledge of Retail Digital Commerce capabilities
• Hands on experience with product management tools including Jira (or similar)
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with and effectively communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences