We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about what they do. Part of being a growing company is that change is constant — which keeps life exciting at our organization. As a team, we are continually striving to evolve, embracing change to achieve bigger and better things and we are looking for someone to assist in that growth.
Duties and responsibilities
• Build, scale, and deliver dynamic, secure, and highly available enterprise software applications, tools, and components to serve the needs of the organization
• Modify existing software to add enhancements, improve performance, and continuously improve our user experience
• Commit quality code, reliably and on time to help the team achieve roadmap goals and customer commitment.
• Follow Agile practices in your daily and weekly work and are reliable team member
• Provide timely feedback on designs and code changesets and share technical insights, learnings, and best practices with the team
• Accurately estimate work and proactively provide updates on your status. Pro-actively communicate adjustments to estimates as new information arises to ensure appropriate expectations
• Embrace and consistently apply best practices, coding standards, and patterns for development and deployment of your code.
• Investigate alerts or support requests related to errors or issues within our proprietary platform and address in a timely manner in accordance with technology platform SLAs.
• Provide analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
• Run ad-hoc reports during high-demand
• Demonstrate an ownership mentality in all aspects of the firm's technology systems
• Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback
• Produce timely and accurate reports of work completed
• Evaluate code to ensure validity, HIPAA compliance, secure coding practices, and compatibility
• Review requirements with internal customers for software system design and maintenance
• Use, protect and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards. Limit viewing of PHI to the absolute minimum as necessary to perform assigned duties. Report any security or HIPAA violations or concerns to the HIPAA Officers in a timely fashion
• Prepare technical design document
• 8+ years of software development experience with a good understanding of how to design robust and scalable services
• Highly Proficient in C++ and C#
• Proficient in PL/SQL, SQL, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
• Strong experience with designing Server applications and Services
• A solid background in writing secure, understandable, testable, and efficient code
• Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with engineering and other parts of the organization
• Design, Build and Test High Performance and Scalable Application
• Willing to be involved in software development process, use diagnostic tools and methods, and root-cause diagnosis for product issues
• Experience ASP.NET, MVC, C#, LINQ, AJAX, and jQuery are plus
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and off-hours as needed