Looking for a Mobile application developer to help expand the brand experience and increase customer engagement within App. This successful developer will leverage SFCC platform with OCAPI to build out flows in the App.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop, test and launch scalable mobile apps
• Work with and enhance iOS and Android native /hybrid mobile apps
• Consult on projects to make recommendations on the technology stack, development workflow, QA process, deployment strategy, etc.
• Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
• Leverage knowledge of SFCC OCAPI/CAPI framework to build custom endpoint for App journey.
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
• Use and adapt existing web applications SFCC for apps
• Communicate with business users to understand their needs and experiences
• Analyze and optimize UI for efficiency and performance
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Software development experience
• SFCC experience leveraging OCAPI
• Experience in a native mobile language such as Objective C/Swift or Kotlin/Java
• Experience in hybrid mobile technologies such as Ionic or React Native
• Experience working with CocoaPods, Carthage, Maven or Gradle
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plan4
• Experience building REST and SOAP based Webservices is a plus.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Self-directed and able to juggle multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated flexibility and collaboration in fast-paced production environment.
• Adaptability to pick up and work without supervision.