The Technology and Analytics team partners with business area and shared service delivery teams to provide advanced technology enablement, data integrations and analytical insights for ultimate users’ experiences, create operation excellency, enable firm decision making and strategic planning. The Technology and Analytics team utilizes custom technology platforms/applications, advanced data manipulation, visual analytics techniques and modern BI and data science tools to transform and analyze data into actionable insights.
• Data Analytic, Data Science, Business Analytics or related master’s degree.
• 1-4 years of prior work experience on data analyzing or similar role.
• Proficient to BI visualization tool (Tableau or Power BI).
• Proficient to advanced skills with SQL based technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.; able to write complex data queries.
• Experience with Python able to write complex data queries and transform data from standard file formats.
• Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
• Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
• Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses.
• Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders.
• Good eye for report design and wireframing.
• Experience on VBA.
• Statistic modelling experience on linear regression and time series.
• Exposure to Alteryx for data prep, blending and shaping for insight and analysis or similar data modelling tool.
• Data procurement and preparation.
• Acquire, validate, clean, and transform data in preparation for exploration and analytics.
• Identify gaps in data and suggest requirements to document/drive data insight.
• Insight Generation.
• Work with analytic tools to discover useful information and insights and provide suggestions in line with business goals.
• Meet with project stakeholders to understand key needs, problem areas, and operational inefficiencies.
• Generate and deliver reports that help key business leaders review data more effectively.
• Provide analysis of existing business led workflows and analytic dashboards and advise best practice and performance improvement.
• Business Adoption.
• Support the adoption across the business of new ways of working with self-service visual analytic tools.
• Help drive and embed a culture of data driven analytical decision making across the business.
• Provide training and coaching on how business end users can optimize the value of self-serve analytics.
• Process Governance & Support.
• Provide application administration and maintenance.
• Build and manage process controls for content and users.