As a Junior Business Analyst, you will get exposure to all company functions and learn the end-to-end mechanics of the business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to partner with functional leaders to understand key issues, then craft and implement solutions that improve productivity, efficiency, and overall success. This role is perfect for someone who is an aspiring utility player eager to develop a robust core skill set in project management, change management and analytics. The Business Process & Technology team sits within company’s Strategy & Commercial Operations department and is a key stakeholder in the company’s strategic initiatives.
As a response to the pandemic, office employees have transitioned to a hybrid working schedule, requiring employees to report in-person Tuesday through Thursday, with the option to telework on Monday and Friday each week. Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of the organization, employees at the NY and NJ offices are required to work in-person for the abovementioned days, outside of any People & Culture-approved disability accommodation request.
• Collaborate with functional leaders to understand issues impacting productivity for optimal decision making
• Build analytical tools that draw meaningful conclusions and develop business strategy and best practice recommendations
• Own end-to-end project management including documentation of requirements, solution recommendations and implementation by 1) implementing streamlined processes; 2) building analytical tools; and 3) improving system functionality
• Develop, write, and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions
• Train users and implement new processes to support strategic initiatives working with business leaders and end users
Qualifications and Skills
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in an analyst, strategy, or consulting-style role
• Ideal candidate is a critical thinker, organized, and results oriented individual
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to lead and influence internal stakeholders; ability to work collaboratively across team
• Data-driven decision maker, with tangible experience building analytical models - ability to distill, identify takeaways, and make recommendations
• Experienced in managing multiple projects effectively both independently and as part of a larger team
• Strong proficiency in Excel required, Tableau is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field