The Sr. Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support for the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement teams by building product cost models, analyzing and assessing the impact of commodity trends, analyzing key business metrics, and evaluating the effectiveness of company’s procurement strategies, processes, and systems to drive continuous improvement.
Primary Duties Key Responsibilities
- Monitors commodity and FX trends. Develops and continue to refine should-cost models for key categories/product lines. Integrates cost models and commodity pricing forecasts to project future PPI/PPV performance. Monitors actual performance vs. models to identify saving opportunities and continually refine the models.
- Develops tools/systems to calculate, forecast and track TCO Productivity/Savings. Identifies risks/opportunities and communicates them to leadership.
- Analyzes Supplier Scorecard data to prioritize of supplier development initiatives and monitor the success of those initiatives.
- Assists in developing negotiation tools and strategies. Participates in supplier negotiations as needed.
- Develops, tracks, analyzes, and reports on functional KPI’s. Includes root-cause analyst, trend analysis and benchmarking studies.
- Drive continuous process improvement efforts to ensure company’s procurement strategies, processes and systems are driving industry-leading performance.
- Completes ad hoc analysis, reports and presentations as required.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise to utilize quantitative and analytical skills to assess business situations and put forward plausible solutions.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and with multiple sometimes priorities required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Accounting or Engineering. MBA or equivalent background is preferred
- 3+ years of experience as an Analyst directly supporting the Category Management and Strategic Sourcing functions.
- Professional supply chain and Lean/Six-Sigma certifications are highly desirable
- Experience with Source-to-Pay / E-Sourcing tools are highly desirable
Required Core Values & Competencies
- Ideation & Innovation
- Deliver Customer Value
- Empower Our Contributors
- Accountability for Results
- Strive for Excellence
- Strategic Thinking & Execution
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Change Management & Influence
- Inspires & Builds Talent
- Communicating Effectively