The Sr. Software Engineer develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
• Develop framework and process for applications project using existing technologies that is implemented in a structured, maintainable fashion.
• Develop efficient Stored Procedure, queries in MS SQL
• Evaluate and Improve application performance
• Responsible for coordination, requirements derivation, software design, and implementation of projects.
• Work primarily in deployment and development solutions team with a focus on delivering for improving experience of customer and development.
• Perform unit and system level testing on applications
• Work closely with product development teams, product management, design office, services, and helps in upgrade testing, analyzing and resolving upgrade issues.
• Attend to customer escalations.
• Develop automation tools, utilities and scripts.
• Use, protect and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
• 7-10+ years’ experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4.0 or above, NET Framework 2.0 – 4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2012.
• SQL Server 2012/2014.
• Health care experience required.
• Should have good experience in writing efficient SQL queries
• Experience working with Team Foundation Server for version control.
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment.
• Self-motivated and directed with high attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently execute tasks.
• Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.