The Senior Manager, Veeva CRM manages the ongoing evolution and operation of company’s commercial engagement platforms. Partners with the commercial business and analytics teams, key organizational stakeholders and our project delivery and Managed Services partners to deliver and grow this platform to meet the evolving needs of the organization. This will deliver strategic value to stakeholders, enabling brand growth, and helping company deliver on our hhc mission.
Technology Maturity and Management: Sales Organization
• Accountable to lead and participate in the definition, design and realization of high value solutions which align to corporate and functional business strategy. This requires strong technical platform skills and s willingness to manage work at a detailed level.
• Provide business consulting services to key business stakeholders including systems integration best practice and process excellence principles. Develop and improve “ways of working” with partners to successfully delivery business solutions and support.
• Participate in the definition of future state solution architecture by establishing strong business relationships, creating a strategic roadmap for realizing the vision and articulating technology impact to business processes and overall organization.
• Lead the definition of conceptual and logical architecture specifications for application architecture within assigned business function.
• Partner with key stakeholders to identify and analyze business drivers to derive business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
• Ensure that application architecture decisions are consistent between functions, align to enterprise architecture, and leverage opportunities for common approaches. Implement and follow appropriate governance procedures to ensure compliant and efficient computing environments
• Make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the business application systems within assigned functional area by analyzing the current system environment, using technical tools and utilities, performing complex product customization, and developing implementation and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware/software.
Solution Delivery and Support
• Direct the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of business systems, including applications, integration, and infrastructure upgrades in conjunction with business process owners and infrastructure teams.
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including technical support services.
• Ensure managed service partners are meeting established SLAs
• Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
• Manage ESIS assets and software components and liaise with infrastructure teams for hardware and equipment asset management, as required.
• Manage financial aspects for projects including development and review of SOWs, purchasing, budgeting, and budget review for projects
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives.
• Develop and implement all policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provisioning.
• Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Develop requests for proposal.
• Degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration is preferred
• Minimum of 8-10 years related work experience.
• Strong business analysis skill and experience, including development of business/IT vision and strategy, requirements definition, process modeling, and operating model design
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with Veeva CRM platform working directly with business stakeholders with a minimum of 4 of those years at a pharma company preferred. Experience leading and managing teams
• Formal training as a Solution Architect from a business consulting company preferred
• Strong problem-solving ability through insightful solutions which address complex issues. Ability to dissect root cause of issues creating the best solution for company considering quality, cost, and speed requirements.
• Strong technical knowledge of systems and applications within the applicable functional business area. Experience utilizing Agile project management methodology is preferred.
• Strong understanding of applicable business function including principles, practices, and procedures.
• Extensive application support experience within the applicable functional business area.
• Strong track record of effective cross-functional team collaboration and execution
• Consistent demonstration and embodiment of company core values Collaboration, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Patient/Stakeholder Centricity.