Oversee the Digital Technology Production Operations team in the US, EU and India
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the Digital Technology Production Operations team in the US, EU and India
- Grow processes and issue ownership for operational support status of all global ecommerce sites including related internal and third-party applications and services that support the ecommerce platform to scale to the growing needs of the organization.
- Leverage hands-on experience to lead a global team to triage and escalate issues to third level support as appropriate.
- Ensure Prod Operations team on Logs, tracks, and communicates effectively with e-Commerce development teams, business partners, and IT partners to prioritize, mitigate, resolve and report on root-cause.
- Work closely with the developers, release managers, and first-level service desk support team to facilitate acceptance and release of new systems and features.
- Report on weekly metrics to track adherence to SLAs and KPIs, both for support processes and system availability.
- Provide guidelines for all incident management escalation and communication for all production support team.
- Manage all security audit processes and procedures.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Provide operational documentation and knowledge base standards to streamline incident resolution.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Provide training and mentoring for production operations team.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrated progressively responsible work experience in computer science, information systems, project management or another related field.
- 8+ years hands on technical experience in ecommerce or OMS development, software quality assurance or infrastructure environments.
- Minimum 3 years managing a global team.
- Previous Sales Force Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) and Sterling OMS experience required.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e., Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience, promotions planning, etc.).
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including facilitation and team leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical terms to all levels of staff.
- Limited evening and weekend work is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to be able to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Must have a positive attitude, handle stress well in a highly changing environment, and be motivated by guiding change in the organization