This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states: NY, NJ, CT, MA, PA, MD, TX, WV, GA, FL, LA, MI, IA, IN, IL, MI, CO, NV, AZ, Washington D.C. (States subject to change at any time)
Home Office: Jersey City, NJ
The UX Researcher will be a force to break down problems so that we can iterate rapidly towards customer first solutions. It will be important for you to create buy-in and build partnerships along the way. This is a challenging position that requires strategic problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and personal initiative. You'll play a major role in helping the company become sophisticated in our strategic capabilities.
The company is poised to become the dominant force in iGaming and Sports Betting. We have the platform; we have the capital, and we have the brand. In order to capitalize on this potential, we need to be very smart about how we evolve our product. This role will play a key part in helping us chart a winning course.
• You care deeply about our customers, how they experience the world and what parts of that are relevant to their experience with company's products.
• You come from a customer-focused environment with customer-first thinking. You actively seek to understand the experience of our customers in your work.
• You have significant experience with qualitative methodologies. You'll help set the stage strategic planning.
• You’re a fantastic communicator and can work cross-functionally with the product department.
• You have the ability to wow the team with the depth of your analysis and insights.
• You turn data into knowledge and communicate it as a narrative.
• You'll contribute to the User Research wiki. You'll organize research templates, processes and tools in a centralized location for usage.
• You'll encourage others to draw their own conclusions and insights from data.
• You'll write and maintain docs that educate others about qualitative research.
• You'll assist fellow team members on research providing templates and tools.
• You'll coordinate and help others with the facilitation of usability testing.
• You'll define and benchmark key user journeys.
• You'll create and maintain a regular cadence of user interviews. You'll document interview findings.
• You'll communicate possible areas for our product to improve.
Preferred Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with demonstrated high performance.
• Experience in management consulting is a plus.
• Background in User Experience Design or Data Science and putting them into practice.