The Global Digital Commerce Project Lead is the main point of contact and accountable party for the management and delivery of Global Digital Commerce projects. You will be a key liaison between the product, marketing, technical, vendor, and executive teams and you will collaborate to drive end-to-end execution enabling and measuring business value.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
How you will work with company teams:
- Drive delivery of product scenarios through collaboration and contribute to the overall vision and success of company
- Launch new features/capabilities, drive adoption, and evaluate their success
- Continuously engage with product teams and key stakeholders to provide status, identify and mitigate risks/issues, manage dependencies.
- Develops partnership with Business Product Owner to facilitate cross-functional roadmap Global Digital Commerce “product” increments
- Drive a result driven culture – Using your Project Management skills, create measurement driven initiatives in which to validate outcomes.
- Work effectively across teams and geographies, creating alignment and influencing stakeholders of all levels and of all disciplines across company
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passion for solving customer problems through innovation. Proven track record of building products that customers love
- 5+ years' experience with Digital Commerce ecosystems in the Retail Industry.
- 7+ years' experience in a Project Management role, preferably working with Digital Commerce systems
- Strong analytical, mathematical and logical thinking
- Strong understanding of digital commerce and marketing trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with and effectively communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, engage and manage through influence across a large global organization
- Excellent project management (Agile) and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Project Management, resource utilization and experience building accurate project timelines / budget requirements
- Strong knowledge of Retail Digital Commerce capabilities including
- Cloud based Commerce Platform (Salesforce a plus)
- Order Management and Fulfillment
- Product Information Management and Merchandising
- Relevant business software (e.g., Microsoft Office applications, MS Project, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to coach/mentor engineering product teams
- Ability to collaborate with & influence people at various levels across different brands/teams within company
- Expertise with Agile-Scrum frameworks and its application within Product Development & Delivery organizations
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities & multiple initiatives with various timelines under pressure
- Sets & measures development KPI’s; provides analysis/reporting of team performance