The selected candidate will build functional and technical expertise centered on liaising with internal stakeholders and third parties to support and automate platforms, and processes to manage IT risk and regulatory compliance.
The IT Security Risk & Privacy Analyst role is responsible for supporting the Global IT Security Risk and Privacy team to assess potential business and technology solutions to formulate recommendations which promote innovation, while aligning the business in a manner consistent with relevant cybersecurity and data protection regulations, and laws in all locations in which company operates.
The IT Security & Privacy Analyst role will report into the Head IT Security Risk & Privacy - Data Protection Officer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Help lead global business and technology IT Security Risk and Privacy business and technology assessments to align engagement benefits with organizational risk tolerance.
• Safeguard customer, employee and third-party personal data and corporate assets across the organization by partnering with stakeholders to align global policies, procedures, processes, and standards.
• Lead as a subject matter expert to facilitate integration of program objectives with internal and third-party business and technology Digital, and Retail Commerce, Marketing, HR, Finance, Customer and Data Analytics solutions.
• Develop and manage program documentation and assets, e.g., cloud-based Risk and Privacy platforms, SharePoint, Intranet/hub, employee training materials, and metrics.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
• Experience conducting business and/or technology risk assessments, or implementing enterprise technology solutions
• Experience with Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, or similar issue tracking, digital workflow platform
• Experience with cloud environments - IaaS (hypervisors: Oracle VM, KVM, VMware; AWS EC2), PaaS (Azure, VMware), and/or SaaS (AWS, Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Office365 administration, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, Slack)
A plus if candidate has:
• Familiarity with Virtualization, Cloud Computing and/or SaaS concepts
• Familiarity with HRM/HRIS (e.g., SAP, Workday), Customer Data and Analytics platforms, and/or Salesforce Commerce/Marketing Cloud (SFCC/SFMC)
• Experience working in a global retail company
• Industry certifications in Security and/or Privacy, e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CIPP/Europe, US, Canada and/or Asia
• Experience working in a multi-national retail company