We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to manage, build and help design enterprise software solutions. This role requires extensive hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery. The engineer will work closely with the architecture team to bring enhancements and new products to a reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
• Proven experience as a Senior Full Stack Engineer or similar role
• Experience developing SAAS product
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Java, Spring Boot, Python, Node.js)
• Experience with Responsive Design frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Material-UI, etc.
• Should have in depth knowledge on Synchronous and Asynchronous REST API, Web-Hooks, Web-Sockets, etc. for development.
• Implement complex functional services, components and features that supports Security / Scaling / Multi-Tenancy / High Availability / Disaster Recovery / Customizations and Zero Downtime patching / Cloud technologies
• Experience with Event-Driven Architecture
• Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
• Experience with Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc. implementation
• Experience with Relational and no-SQL databases
• Experience with highly transactional systems
• Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment with major cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with Agile engineering practices like Sprint Planning, Sprint Retro and Sprint Demo’s
• Experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Datadog, Terraform, Git, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience developing solutions using Test and CICD automation tools
• 7+ years software development experience
• 3+ years full stack engineering experience
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills while understanding the scope and impact of your work
• Willing to take initiative, learn quickly and be able to adapt to shifting priorities is essential
• Lead by example in terms of code consistency, performance, robustness and intuitive APIs
• Quickly understand existing code base powering current application platform components
• Build scalable and testable software using modern technologies
• Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment