19804 – Full Stack Developer
|Location||Morris County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$100K - $130K + Bonus|
The Surplus & Specialty (S&S) Digital Solutions Team is looking for a full stack developer to join our team.
What You Will Do:
You will be an agent of change as you use your creativity and skills to maintain and implement new technology and processes. The ideal candidate for this role will be motivated and excited to take responsibility for ensuring our applications are functional, deliver value, equip S&S with a modern toolset, and be a leader for S&S development efforts.
This Developer will work with a group of highly motivated and experienced information technology professionals who have spent the past few years working diligently to modernize existing and implement new & innovative tools for S&S as efficient, effective, and scalable business solutions.
What You Will Bring to the Company:
This position is for Development & Maintenance Initiatives on Internal and External Systems, which requires that the candidate have/be:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Web development (HTML5 + CSS).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in React development. Experience in NextJS would be a bonus.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with NodeJS.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with Typescript.
- Familiar with using UI framework such as PrimeReact/Ant Design.
- Familiar with using ORM Framework such as TypeORM or Sequelize.
- Familiar with navigating AWS Console. Also having knowledge in Cloudfront, S3, Cognito, Redis, Lambda, Fargate ECS, API Gateway, SSM and SES would be a bonus.
- Experience with Angular and NestJS would be a bonus.
- Understanding of No-SQL and SQL databases.
- Exposure to software development best practices, security concerns, testing and deployment strategies.
- Experience with Version Control: Git, GitHub, CodeCommit/CodePipeline.
- Develop architectural diagrams for all solutions
- Ability to work with Users to better understand requirements and facilitate User test processes for successful implementations
- An ability to use the internet to source solutions for issues, solutions, and ideas
- Defining Development Standards & Best Practices
- Good understanding of the SDLC process (how software is built!)
- Analytical thinking to breakdown and work through situations or problems
- Ability to apply Root Cause Analysis to resolve issues
- Automation testing and deployments, continuous integration and delivery tools
- Will abide by departmental policies and procedures, including authority levels, to comply with management controls.
- 2-3 days in office - Remote