This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following States: NJ, NY, GA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MS, NV, PA, WV, Washington D.C., AZ, MD, and LA (States subject to change any time)
Home Office: Jersey City
You will be at the heart of the technological revolution with one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. Dealing with projects ranging from desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as the number of orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily; impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
When we say cutting edge, we mean it. Here, you can work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but…with the fun included.
You will have access to development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, and lunch and learn sessions. You will be part of a great working atmosphere, performing complex work in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers. You will have the opportunity to make an impact.
What You Will Do:
- Own the customer's experience. You will be a subject matter expert for your customer's experience for Company's product's growth as we continue to expand into the US market.
- Own the team's roadmap. Collaborate with the Product Lead to develop the vision for customer acquisition products across Company's digital platform.
- Create goals for your products. Align and prioritize requirements and deliverables with the product roadmap in accordance with the customer’s needs, ROI and overall business goals.
- Display a customer-first mindset. You have deep empathy for our customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within Company's digital product landscape.
- Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with engineering and design resources to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand our customers and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Foster team communication. Clearly, communicate the performance of your product utilizing key communication tools like detailed mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes.
- Requirements gathering and writing. Document and organize requirements using Agile methods like themes, epics and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years developing successful digital products across various platforms including web, apps and connected devices.
- Experience in Agile software product delivery.
- Experience creating and maintaining roadmaps.
- Track record of leading large-scale products from conception through to completion.
- Experience within the digital publishing industry on consumer-facing products is a plus.
- You focus on delivering results and meeting data-driven goals.
- You enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others, keeping solutions as simple as possible.
- You enjoy learning new skills and keeping up to date with developments in technology.
- You are highly motivated wanting to work with the best and be the best.
- You inspire teams to build best in class b2c products.