19690 – Business Analyst
|Location||Bergen County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$90 - $110K + 10% Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19690|
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
- Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Understand product specifications and user personas
- Facilitate project initiation, research, and requirements gathering
- Work with cross functional teams to understand needs and interdependencies to be incorporated into digital solutions
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI/UX designers to implement workflows
- Communicate design ideas, requirements and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Create Epics and User Stories to drive development tasks
- Groom and prioritize product backlogs to align with business roadmap
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integrations
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Define support models and facilitate knowledge transfer to supporting teams
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in the healthcare industry and understanding of HIPAA compliance requirements a plus.