19657 – Digital Project Manager
|Location||Bergen County, NJ|
|Category|| Data Management|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$120K - $135L|
|Job ID Number||19657|
As a Digital Project Manager, you will play a key role in implementing and facilitating key company strategic initiatives. You will manage project implementation from initiation to closing phases of the project. The ideal candidate will be very organized and able to demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills. The candidate must demonstrate a "can do" attitude along with the ability to lead business and IT projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Develop and communicate project charters, project plans, and identify key deliverables and milestones
• Actively host/participate in project communication meetings and forums
• Lead and manage cross-functional project teams
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with sponsor and key stakeholders
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources of all activities
• Review the project schedule with sponsor and project team
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Build resource plan in consultation with the sponsor and key stakeholders
• Manage project stakeholders according to the established policies and practices of the organization
• Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop artifacts, forms, and records to document project activities
• Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured in the EPMO's central repository
• Closely monitor project risks and escalate timely
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication plan to update stakeholders including all and only appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
• Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
• Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
• Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase and document Lessons Learned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• 3-5 years of project management experience.
• Must have a clean, valid Driver License and a vehicle to use for work on a daily basis.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification from the Project Management Institute a plus.
• Prior Lab experience is a plus