This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states NJ, NY, GA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MS, NV, PA, WV, AZ, MD, Washington D.C., AZ, MD, LA and MI (states subject to change any time)
Home Office: Jersey City
You will be at the heart of the technological revolution with one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. The company deals with projects ranging from desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites, to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that is the same as the number of orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily; impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
When we say cutting edge, we mean it. Here, you can work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but with the fun included.
You will have access to development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, and lunch and learn sessions. You will be part of a great working atmosphere, performing complex work in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers. You will have the opportunity to make an impact.
What You'll Do:
• Detailed understanding of the latest iOS features and how to get the best experience for the customer
• Experience with designing and delivering high quality iOS applications, architect-ed to a high standard
• Performance focus to deliver the fastest experience to the customers
• Experience with a range of different native application frameworks and understands the pros and cons of each
• Experience working with push data (working with web sockets) and dynamic “live like” mobile applications
• Experience with e-commerce applications in a regulated environment
• You thrive in agile teams and ready to take on new and unexpected challenges while building the next wave of engineering solutions
What You'll Need:
• 4-7 years’ experience developing rich iOS applications
• Solid experience with Swift and Objective C
• Hands on working with push data (web sockets), dynamic "live like" interfaces, and RESTful APIs
• Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and various design patterns
• Experience in writing various levels of tests
• Good communication and collaborative skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Experience with well-architect-ed apps published in the App store
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• You will need to successfully complete a background and drug screen