19475 – Associate UX Designer
|Location||Bergen County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$60K - $100K|
|Job ID Number||19475|
The Associate UX Designer will join our growing Design Team and assist in creating innovative, best-in-class digital health experiences.
- Implementing front end design best practices.
- Understanding product specifications and user psychology
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to product teams
- Create high fidelity wireframes to be handed off for development
- Designing products that conform to accessibility standards
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Implement responsive layouts and styling
- Work with the team to design reusable components
- Work with cross functional teams to promote and implement best practices
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in healthcare, business, or design desired.
- Minimum 2 years relevant and progressive UX experience.
- Extensive experience delivering projects using Agile methodologies required.
- Healthcare, and consumer facing digital product industry experience desired
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present design ideas with clarity and an open mind to receiving feedback.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of UI design products
- Clear experience in delivering business results
- Experience using design thinking methodologies to build digital products
- Entrepreneurial approach to innovation & problem solving when needed Experience partnering with clinical leadership a plus
- Experience working with external vendors and partners
- Understanding of healthcare regulations and privacy best practices
- Experience working in a matrix organization