19474 – Experienced Researcher
|Location||Bergen County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$80K - $120K|
|Job ID Number||19474|
The Experience Researcher will be responsible in creating innovative, best-in-class digital health experiences. As an experience researcher your mission is to empower everyone at the company to make data-driven, human-centered decisions.
- Work closely with collaborative, cross-functional team to identify research questions
- Oversees research process including recommending appropriate methodology, scoping, planning, and prepping for in-person and remote studies.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative methods, including in-depth interviews, ethnographies, focus groups and diary studies
- Design and moderate customer interviews that elicit authentic behaviors and reactions
- Lead synthesis of quantitative and qualitative findings to deliver insights, stories, and artifacts such as empathy maps, personas, and journey maps
- Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way
- After research is delivered, be a thought partner and strategic advisor with internal partners to ensure the insights are being interpreted and optimally applied
- Constantly be an advocate for our customers to fuel a human-centered digital health design culture
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience is preferred.
- Comfortable with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing and communicating research in a variety of contexts.
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, utilizing metrics and A/B tests, and able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative data.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in product, tech, business and design.
- A dedicated advocate of a user-centered, evidence-based approach to product development, while balancing business needs.