19642 – Specialist Ecommerce Marketing
|Location||Middlesex County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$70 - $75K + 10% Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19642|
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of this position is to drive the continued profitable market share growth of company through digital marketing efforts within the E-Commerce Channel in North America. Our overriding goal is to maximize company’s penetration within E-Commerce.
In this capacity, this Marketing Specialist is responsible for co-leading our newly launched company webstore. This position will have a secondary role supporting marketplaces such as Amazon.com and other e-commerce related projects including product development and digital tools exploration.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Monitor the operations, promotions and enhancements of the newly launched webstore where our existing customers and small leads can transact directly.
• Be primary point of contact for Marketing and partner with Subject Matter Experts within Customer Service, Logistics, IT and DIG transformation departments for all items related to the Webstore.
• Develop a promotional plan in coordination with marketing automation lead and product managers to increase webstore adoption and run rates.
• Brief and coordinate with internal agency the creation of powerful assets on product detail pages and other mediums driving to e-commerce pages
• Actively explore tools and technologies that can help accelerate the usage of webstore and fulfill all the prioritized user stories
• Support marketplace business when required by marketplace lead.
• Improve e-commerce transaction conversion rates consistently over time.
• Ensure e-commerce marketing messages and target market are clear and consistently applied.
• Suggest assortment and UI/UX optimization leveraging Salesforce.com and FullStory.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• B.A. or B.S. degree. Degree in marketing preferred
• E-Commerce Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience with E-commerce and SEO implementation
• Experience with any e-commerce platforms such as Salesforce.com, Shopify, Magento, etc.
• Digital marketing experience, especially within Google Ads
• Strong understanding of digital marketing and E-Commerce channel
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong project management skills and a bias for action
• Solid understanding of operations, forecasting and supply chain management
Desirable Job Competencies
• Attention to detail, a self-motivated, have experience in e-commerce marketing (including Webstores and Amazon) and content development.
• Can-do attitude and willing to go above and beyond to continuously innovate our website, store, and overall customer experience