19391 – Senior Business Analyst IT
|Location||Middlesex County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$90K - $110K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||19391|
This is a Sr. Business Analyst position where the incumbent has overall responsibilities to support general business applications and systems for Regional Commercial Operations, with specific focus on pricing, contract, rebates administration and management.
The incumbent will be responsible for capturing requirements and enhancements to existing applications or new automated business applications, converting them into technical requirements document/specification, and collaborating with various solution teams/partners to implement and deploy these capabilities, while also providing day to day support for those systems (i.e., Pricing Administration & Management, Accellos WMS) and the training of end user as required.
As part of the NA Level-1 support organization, the incumbent will work hand in hand with different business stake holders, team members and internal/external customers to ensure we support the steady state of the various business applications and systems for business continuity and regional initiatives.
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities
- The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for the development of systems enhancement design and specifications to company computer systems. The scope of work includes both purchased software and in-house developed systems commonly used throughout company. These enhancement requirements may emanate from users, management of the Strategic Business Units (SBU) and IT management.
- In addition to development, the Sr. Business Analyst will be required to migrate existing modifications into new software versions periodically received from the vendor. As new releases are brought up to Company Standard System specifications, the Sr. Business Analyst will provide support to users during implementation.
- To accomplish his/her responsibilities, the Business Analyst will be required to interface with several individuals outside IT. The incumbent will interface daily with users within the company ranging from clerical and supervisory level to middle and upper echelons of management. In the area of purchased software, the Sr Business Analyst will be required to work closely with vendor personnel both in the implementation of such systems and subsequently in the area of applications support and maintenance. Additionally, the Business Analyst will be required to attend relevant meetings as representative of the company on various topics of automation.
- The incumbent will be required to submit reports of varying nature. Reports may be required of applications problems encountered, functionality of particular software or applications, status of current projects and projections of completion of future projects, and meetings attended.
- Studying and documenting present workflow and procedures.
- Determining system informational and personnel requirements.
- Testing, and de-bugging complex programs.
- Preparing system flow diagrams.
- Designing forms and specifications.
- Analyzing existing systems and redefining them to consider changes in system requirements or equipment configurations.
- Providing technical assistance and training to user staff and to programming and operations personnel.
- Performing other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Sr Business Analyst should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Additional years of quality experience in the field and an associate degree in Computer Science or related field would be considered, and experience in the basic functions described above.
- Candidate should have completed seven (7) years working in the area of general systems applications.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, verification and methodology development.
- Good to have domain knowledge in pricing, contract, rebate and customer data.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must possess good communications skills, both written and oral.
- Use Case Development experience.
- Work within an Agile SDLC Framework (Scrum).
- MYSQL, .Net
- Project Management.
- Strong SQL background.
- UI/UX Project work.
- QA Experience.
*Some Travel required.