19303 – UX Designer
|Location||Morris County, NJ|
|Job Type|| Direct-hire/Full-time|
|Compensation||$120K - $130K|
|Job ID Number||19303|
The UX Designer to will design tools and experiences that empower and help users make informed decisions. The UX Designer serves as design lead in the design, prototyping, and production oversight of tools and product features, seeing projects through cycle of conception, release, and iteration. The UX Designer will demonstrate and understanding on design, usability, user testing and research and have an updated knowledge of trends and best practices and user experience design.
- Understanding and of UX process - ability to produce low-fidelity wire frames and turn it into high level presentation layer while adhering to existing product UI
- An expert at wireframing and prototyping.
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- A systems-minded thinker. You can extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to define user needs and develop high-level requirements
- Attention to detail in vetting out designs in-browser, across devices, and for various use cases and for cross-platform functionality
- Excellent visual design skills, including typography, color, composition, visual hierarchy, and interface design. Ability, if ever needed, to deliver a polished "pixel perfect" design prototype
- Ability to communicate ideas and reasoning to non-technical and non-creative audiences
- Solid organizational and time management skills and strong sense of cultural awareness
- An open-minded learner. You love working with other designers, developers, and product people.
- Experience in designing creative and vibrant B2B user experiences
- Demonstrated creativity when designing user experiences
- Bachelor's Degree Interactive Design, UI/UX Design or equivalent work experience, Master's Degree a strong plus
- Must have experience with Enterprise - software environment with SaaS product
- 3-5 years in a product design role with a strong focus on user experience and tools
- 2+ years of experience working with complex / technical products
- Expertise in standard product design software such as Figma, Sketch, Axure, InVision or equivalent is a must.
Qualifications, Strengths and Skill
- Understanding of MDL and concepts working with Web Development Teams
- Great attention to detail and keen eye for design / minimalist style
- Ability to document design deliverables - annotations
- Deep understanding of layout, visual hierarchy, color, and graphic UI standards
- Be able to present their work, explain their thought process
Nice to Have
- Agile concepts / Jira use background Experience in the Fintech space on digital web products a strong plus
- Interaction Design (micro-interactions) and web animation experience
- Graphic Design experience a plus (icon design, logo etc., illustration in vector