Sr. DevOps EngineerDR5513022107
Responsibilities would include:
• Monitoring our hosted platform.
• Securing networks and servers to PCI DSS standards.
• Scripted deployment of servers and software builds.
• Capacity management, performance tuning and load testing.
• Change control, configuration and release management.
• Log and backup management.
• Managing DNS, firewall settings, load balancers and hardware settings.
• Liaison with Hosting ISP and restaurant chain IT departments.
• At least 2 years hands-on experience administering a 24/7 web infrastructure.
• Solid understanding of networking, including firewalls, load balancing, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP.
• Experience with automation in your favorite scripting framework (e.g. Powershell, Python, Puppet).
• In-depth Windows Server 2008 R2 and IIS 7.5.
Linux, Amazon Web Services, VMWare, SQL Server, Couchbase, PCI DSS compliance.
Click Apply and attach your resume.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.